No products in the cart.
- The Guide to Edible Seaweeds was launched at the SÓ Sligo Food Festival in June 2014.
- Irish Seaweed Kitchen went around the world in June and July 2014:
- Seaweeds: meet them, eat them … Love them.
- Sydney, Australia recipes showcased at the Welcome reception and launch of Coastal Chef at the International Society for Applied Phycology.
- New Zealand- chef Al Brown in Auckland with Lea and Neil Bramley and Wendy Nelson, Wellington
- Vancouver -Barbara Jos Bookshop
- Vancouver Island, Canada. lecture and workshop
Sydney, June 22nd to 27th
Auckland and Wellington, July 4th -8th
Barbara- Jo’s Books to Cook downtown Vancouver 10th July
Watch an interview with Prannie about the uses of Seaweed on CBC News, July 21, 2014. This interview took place at Barbara-jo’s Books To Cooks, 1740 W 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1H6, Canada.
Vancouver Island Talk and workshop 11th and 12th July