No products in the cart.
Hosted by Irish Seaweed Kitchen at Eithna’s By the Sea, Mullaghmore, Co. Sligo, Ireland
30th July : full day
- 10am Registration, Introduction to Seaweeds and brunch with Dr. Prannie Rhatigan at Langs Bar, Grange, Co.Sligo
- 12 noon Walk on Streedagh beach to identify and harvest seaweeds
- 4.30pm Dolphin spotting boat trip around Sligo/ Donegal bay departing from Mullaghmore Harbour
- 6.30pm Aperitif and dinner at Eithna’s By the Sea, Mullaghmore with Irish harp music and local lore
Thursday 31st July: half day
- Morning visit to historic Creevykeel court cairn with local archaeologist.
- 10am Seaweeds cookery demo and hands on workshop with Prannie at Eithna’s By the Sea.
- Leisurely Lunch at Eithna’s to finish
course end: 2pm approx
Total cost €150 …. To Book